Our Shop Is Not Taking Custom Orders Now until further notice.

Monday, July 6, 2009

At last .....

Edited: To all who have been asking please visit fancyweaver. I think they are increasing the price soon, you may want to order fast.


When I first started sewing bags in July 2008, I sew my own label like below.



Exactly a year after sewprettypink was established I now have woven label like below.
For the new bags, I will start using the woven label.



Only upon request will I use the handsewn label with a fee of RM3. This is because the handsewn label takes longer time to sew.

Comparing the two labels, but I guess the handsewnn one is unique and that is what i called everything is handmade from the labels to the bags.



So excited about it can't wait to produce more bags!

1 comment: