Our Shop Is Not Taking Custom Orders Now until further notice.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keeping low and more fabrics



Dear Readers,


This blog will be on hiatus for a while as I have many orders to complete. I will not be able to sew new designs and new bags maybe until end of the week. Some even requested me to post the fabric collections I have so they can pick and choose the bag designs and fabric. That is great! But I hardly have time to rearrange my blog and the pictures. I have them all in my pcs and just waiting time for me to post them in flickr. We will see how it goes as I have the duty as a mother and employee too.

Below are some photos from the project I was working on last weekend. I am still working on the orders arising from this project and will put up some for sale if I have some left.






Take care and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment