Our Shop Is Not Taking Custom Orders Now until further notice.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Inspired Blooms

SOLD
Oh no... another le beau sac. The last time i did this type of bag was september last year. I did one for my daughter too before the holiday but hers has got the zipper with it. Now that I have started and i can't stop. Will anyone buy? It's ok I still have birthdays coming if this doesn't sell. This time I used the soft cotton as the lining so that the strap can be tied. Someone has requested this , hope she likes it. I still have 2 pieces left if anyone would like to order. Do tell me if you want the strap normal or tied. That's my daughter showing it off on her shoulder so that you can see the length.




Measurement(in)
Tall 34
L13xW14xD3
Magnetic clasp
Interfacing for body of bag only.


No comments:

Post a Comment