Our Shop Is Not Taking Custom Orders Now until further notice.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Up for Grab - So Succulent

Hi All,

It's that time again. I can't remember when was the last time I did this. Some readers have
been asking when am I going to have the "sale". The last time I did, my bag went places, the furthest it went was USA.

So here they are!! Aren't they succulent enough for your taste bud! These were some of the collections that I had from
this. I have 4 each of the same bag. If you heart any one of them please email me at sewprettypink[at]gmail[dot]com.


Lemon (sold out)



Apple (sold out)



Watermelon (sold out)



back view of the bags


Before I forget, i thought of having a generic name for my tote bag like the size above, maybe another giveaway. So start thinking of a name. Once I have decided which bag to give away, I will announce the contest.


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment